Major Offers Legislative Services Nov. 8 at the Preston Township Building
HARRISBURG – On Thursday, Nov. 8, between 10 a.m. and noon, at the Preston Township Building on Crosstown Highway (Route 370) in Lakewood, Rep. Sandra Major (R-Susquehanna/Wayne/Wyoming) will be hosting her monthly satellite office hours.
“This is a perfect opportunity to stop in and receive some one-on-one help with a state-related matter,” said Major. “For those needing assistance and who cannot make it during these satellite hours, feel free to contact either one of my permanent full-time offices for help. Also, I would like to remind area residents that the state’s Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program will start accepting applications on Nov. 1, with which my office can assist.”
Major’s satellite office, as well as her permanent district offices, provides the following services:
• Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
• Assistance with PennDOT paperwork (lost cards, changes, corrections, special
registration plates, vanity plates and temporary placards for disabled persons).
• PACE and PACENET applications for seniors.
• Property Tax and Rent Rebate applications.
• Voter registration forms and absentee ballot applications.
• State tax forms.
• Student aid applications.
• Free state maps, state park information and PA Vacation Guides.
• Referrals to agencies to resolve state-related matters.
Constituents in Wayne County who are unable to stop by the satellite office are encouraged to contact Major’s district office on 16501 S.R. 706, Suite 2, Montrose, PA 18801. The telephone number is (570) 278-3374. The toll-free number is 1-800-418-5048. Major can also be contacted via her website at RepMajor.com, email at SMajor@pahousegop.com
or on Facebook at www.www.Facebook.com/RepMajor
State Representative Sandra Major
111th District, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Tricia Lehman