Legislative Services Offered on Aug. 9 at the Preston Township Building, Says Major
HARRISBURG – On Thursday, Aug. 9, between 10 a.m. and noon, at the Preston Township Building on Crosstown Highway (Route 370) in Lakewood, Rep. Sandra Major (R-Susquehanna/Wayne/Wyoming) will be hosting her monthly satellite office hours.
“This is a great opportunity to stop in and have your questions answered or pick up some state information,” said Major. “I offer this monthly satellite office as a way to provide more convenient access to government services for those residents living in northern Wayne County. Of course, residents are also encouraged to contact either one of my other permanent district offices to talk with someone or to schedule an appointment.”
Major’s satellite office, as well as her permanent district offices, provides the following services:
• Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
• Assistance with PennDOT paperwork (lost cards, changes, corrections, special
registration plates, vanity plates and temporary placards for disabled persons).
• PACE and PACENET applications for seniors.
• Property Tax and Rent Rebate applications.
• Voter registration forms and absentee ballot applications.
• State tax forms.
• Student aid applications.
• Free state maps, state park information and PA Vacation Guides.
• Referrals to agencies to resolve state-related matters.
Constituents in Wayne County who are unable to stop by the satellite office are encouraged to contact Major’s district office on 16501 S.R. 706, Suite 2, Montrose, PA 18801. The telephone number is (570) 278-3374. The toll-free number is 1-800-418-5048. Major can also be contacted via her website at www.RepMajor.com
, email at SMajor@pahousegop.com
or on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/RepMajor
State Representative Sandra Major
111th District, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Tricia Lehman